Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

Heading out on our adventure!

So I don't have much time to update (and yes, I am way behind!), but I wanted to just say that Cherise and I are together again! She flew into London on my birthday...what a birthday present! We are now in Edinburgh, and tomorrow we head out into the Scottish Highlands for my favorite part! We will go to Loch Lomond, then up to Glencoe for a bunch of hiking, biking, kayaking (hopefully, if the weather is good). I will catch up on all the happenings of the last week or so, and this coming week - but it probably won't be until I get home. So yes, I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats, hoping to hear some more good stories from over here in Great Britain, but, alas, you will have to wait a little bit longer. :)

Pray for us, and if we don't come back in a week, head over here and start searching for us!

LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. okay i can't wait anymore. Really i just can't wait for you to get here!!! We wills ee you on Sunday!! hurray!!! oh, and did you see the blog i helped mom set up- sandpking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete